WHAT IS COACHING?
Definition of Coaching: “Coaching is journeying with a person/group of persons to help them envision their future, while empowering him/her through self-discovery to take an active path to get there.”
— Jim R. Wadford
- A coach is a professional who works with individual clients to help them achieve results and sustain life-changing behavior in their lives and careers.
- Coaches address the whole person—with an emphasis on uncovering blind spots and producing right action that leads to more fulfillment, more balance, and more effective processes for life.
- Personal coaching is the single best way to reach your personal and professional goals.
“Success is the continuous achievement of your own predetermined goals, stabilized by balance, and purified by belief.”
- Do you feel successful, but not quite fully satisfied?
- Are you determining your goals and what’s important to you?
- Have you ever struggled with work and life balance?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, now may be the time to take control of your destiny by hiring a coach.
WHAT IS A CONSERVANT COACH?
A Conservant Coach is one who helps the person being coached maintain a constant state of body, mind, and spirit as they move through the many constant changes and transitions in their personal and professional life.
WHAT IS HEART + START COACHING?
I use a coaching method called, “Heart + Start” Coaching, which transforms your will, mind, and inner being for a powerful life changing results.
This Developmental Coaching process is a structured, open-ended and pragmatic approach to personal and professional growth. The process is designed to help individuals develop the attitudes, skills, and qualities necessary for personal and organizational leadership.
Benefits of Having a Personal Conservant Coach
- Identify personal strengths and how to work out of your strengths, not your weaknesses
- Establish how smart goals for planning and execution of your vision
- Empowers individuals to be accountable and responsible for their own actions and commitments.
- Improves self-performance
- Makes the person feel valued and gives him/her self-assurance
- Communicate more effectively and skillfully
- Enhance your decision-making